Sara Rue Weight Loss Picture: Sara Rue Loses 50 Pounds!

Looking great! Sara Rue’s weight loss picture shows an impressive 50 pounds lost!


Since signing on as a Jenny Craig spokesperson in December, Rue shed 50 pounds through the program, combined with exercise.


Sara Rue tells People.com: “I have such a better relationship with food than I’ve ever had in my life. I’ve learned how to control portions, I’ve learned how to eat healthfully.”


Rue’s workout routine includes 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 days a week on the treadmill; she’s also training for her first half marathon, People.com reports.


Sara Rue started small – “I spent the first few months of this program wearing my pedometer and getting in my 10,000 steps every day. When I started running I would run for one minute and walk for ten. Now I can run for two-and-a-half hours straight. That’s insane! I never would have thought six months ago that I would be able to run that much.”


Rue’s weight loss shrunk the actress from a size 14 down to a size 6. She plans to get married in the spring.

Related Posts

Add a comment Hide it