“The Kids Are Alright” Trailer Is Awesome

I’m on vacation this week in a wonderfully sunny local and haven’t really even keeping up with the celeb buzz. I mean really, do you really care if Brisol Palin got engaged without telling her mom or that Mel Gibson said more dickhead stuff when you can be laying on the beach having a a cocktail at 11am in the morning?

 

Hell no.

 

But when I logged on in a moment of weakness this morning I stumbled across the trailer for The Kids Are Alright I had to take a minute to share. This movie looks amazing. It’s already has tons of  Oscar buzz coming right out of Sundance. And given its reviews so far, the Oscar buzz is still building.

 

Annette Benning + Julianna Moore + Mark Ruffalo = Perfection. Add in Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson and as the kids of a lesbian couple wanting a relationship with their donor dad and you’ve got movie gold.

Related Posts

Add a comment Hide it